Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can’t pay

Hi I can’t pay my phone bill on time as my work has closed due to the virus and I can’t get enough pay, I can’t talk on the phone as I’m mute and have anexity how do I contact o2?

Student discount

I’m struggling to add my 20% UNiDAYS discount into my monthly airtime.

Taylor14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closed Account Bills

Hi all, I've got a number that is now inactive and the number is no longer showing on my account so I can't access the bill. Called customer services and the phone was put down on me by the phone system due to the coronavirus-caused down-scaling of t...

riggersss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return accessory

I would like to return an accessory, how would I go about it? It states I have 14 days to do this but have been given no instructions as to where to post it.

Wendy3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly to sim only

I want to go from monthly to sim only and keep my number how do you do it online because phone lines are busy

Hayley3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

call barring issues

I have a Samsung S8, within the last 3 days, I cant make any out going calls from my mobile. I get a masseage saying Call Barring is switched on. I have trued the 2 codes I know of "0000" and "1234", but still resolve. I have even done rest on my pho...

cbsoupy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I cancelled my order as pay monthly, but O2 got my upfront payment, still waiting my refund. I didn’t get the phone delivery or collect. I called your customer service anybody didnt help me. I wanna refund my money and chat is offline numbers are bus...

September by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Hi Guys i upgraded my phone on the O2 refresh and two charges have come out of my bankl account, please could this be reviwed as no luck getting hold of anyone. Regards

refresh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos