Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upfront payment taken even though I never finished the upgrade

Hi, I was recently looking to upgrade, I got as far as choosing the phone, the plan and accessories, I put all my details in and card details but never signed the contract nor agree to any terms as I came to think I dont really need a new phone, upon...

Law by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Tariff

Hello, could you help me with something please? I have just changed my sons tarriff from one plan to another. He was on a sim only 10gb per month, unlimited calls, unlimited texts. £13 odd per month. I've changed it to sim only everything unlimited, ...

Colette by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New 02 customer, number porting gone wrong

I'm a new customer to 02 and have ported my number over from EE. My contract start date was 19/03/2020 and my number was ported 20/03/2020. It's now 30/03/2020 and it looks like the number transfer has gone wrong or only partially been completed. If ...

Unlimited Data

Hi, due a break in broadband (house move on hold and bt have cut our service but can not reconnect until next month) I am looking to get unlimited data for a month for mine and my daughters 2 phones. How do I go about this and is it expensive? Thanks...

Ems by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund for mobile WiFi

I ordered a mobile broadband device online, the coverage checker in my area said there would be patchy 3G coverage so i tried it out. However i cannot get any signal anywhere, my laptop can harly even load a webpage when connected to the mobile vroad...

Unlocking deceased Mum's iPhone SE

Hi everyone,With my Mum having passed away a couple of months ago, her iPhone SE has been passed to one of my children as their first smartphone. However, it looks like the phone is locked to O2, but I'm using a non-O2 SIM for my son. Also, my Mum's ...

andcam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty Headphones

I have recently upgraded to the Samsung galaxy S20 but the headphones i received have never worked. I assume a manufacturing fault? I have been trying it get in contact to have these replaced but no luck. Please can you help? I wouldn't normally mind...

Laurie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos