cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once again not able to view my data allowance, anyone else experiencing the same

cyrillicguy
Level 8: Talented
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hi,

Basically, as per subj - the data allowance info "is not available at the moment", no matter what you use, be it the website or the MyO2 app. This is going on for the past few days. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Cheers

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Mines ok too.
Message 11 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144746 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
It will help if people could specify if it is on pc, app or both that they are having a problem with....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
PC version ok for me also
Message 13 of 27

cyrillicguy
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

So I'm not the only one then... It's a bit of a relief...kinda... slight_smile

When something is playing up on whatever website, I always try to check it with all the different browsers and configs...ok...not ALL perhaps, but I've got Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE installed plus about 2-3 copies of each of them with different configs (all running as portable apps except IE). Then there's a tablet browser, then there's the MyO2 app on the phone and on the tablet. In all honesty, if simply checking the MyO2 website on your PC/laptop and the MyO2 app on your device produces the same results, it should be enough to suggest that that there's no issue with your PC/phone config, but something is indeed not right from the O2 side.

Message 14 of 27

MI5
  • 144746 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

@cyrillicguy wrote:

In all honesty, if simply checking the MyO2 website on your PC/laptop and the MyO2 app on your device produces the same results, it should be enough to suggest that that there's no issue with your PC/phone config, but something is indeed not right from the O2 side.

I agree, hence asking the others to confirm how they are accessing it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 27

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I occasionally have problems with either the data saying not available, or the other info not showing but data usage showing fine. This is on both the Android and iOS versions, I just put it down to problems on O2's servers. Usually ok again a bit later.
Message 16 of 27

BigoAl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have done all that, the funny thing is after reinstalling the app on start up the data allowance icon appeared then slid of the screen to the left I'm on an iPhone
Message 17 of 27

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I occasionally have problems with the app getting the error message about MSSIDN not linked or something but it's usually ok next day. It does seem to go down every night in the early hours for maintenance but the problems stated seem to be account linked. My be customer service can help though I don't include live chat as a recommendation. 

Message 18 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

For how long have you all had this problem? Nothing has been reported....

Message 19 of 27

BigoAl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have only noticed this problem over the last several days on my new iPhone 6plus, my allowance was running low and I didn't want to go over. I never had this problem with with my old iphone4s so I just checked it and guess what same problem, couldn't see my data allowance so it must be at o2s end.
Message 20 of 27