Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 switch up when pre ordering

how does switch up in a store work for a pre order? If I was to go in store on Friday to pre order the new iPhone would I be expected to hand over my current phone then or do I keep this until my new phone arrives in the store for collection on launc...

Benlfc by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but al...

image (1).png
Penny93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 156 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed delivery

Made arrangements to be in for delivery of upgrade phone. It wasn't delivered and no upgrade details available. I could have got the same deal 3 days ago from a different provider. As I have been with O2 since 1999, I thought I might have got better ...

500MB dat bolt on

Hello, I have added a bolt on to my monthly allowance, this is the 500 MB data bolt on. I does not seem to work however as I did not have data outside wifi today. I am in France at the moment but usually my allowance works the same.Please can you let...

10% reward

paid £10 got 10% reward tried to use it for extra minutes but shows not available

knor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant receive calls from Vodafone users

I have been receiving calls from Vodafone users for the last 3 years. Suddenly my contacts on Vodafone are unable to call me, they can text me or whattsapp but not direct call me. They have checked with Vodafone who say the issue is with me. O2 have ...

DaveHay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch up & sending phone to o2

Last night I for some reason actually remembered I had switch up in my deal. So I decided to upgrade to the s24 ultra 18 months into my contract. My phone I have now is the 23 and it has minor wear and tear, but nothing noticable. I was told during t...

Application

I am a new customer I have ordered an Apple iPad 10inch on pay monthly I had a email saying my order has been confirmed and I have been given order reference number saying they will get back to me in 24hours and they haven’t

Tezbear25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos