Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

No it isn't. If you look at the terms and conditions you will see it has the same fair usage policy as the contract bolt-on.

There are more innacuracies in some of the posts, I would urge everyone to check the O2 website for the correct information.
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

when I check my o2 url if shows that I have xxxmb out of 500mb available, it used to be 200mb

also see viewtopic.php?t=24150&highlight=500mb
Highlighted
Anonymous

But

I have just finished my 12 month inclusive web and wifi and I was initially excited about this: however it's no use as you need the web and wifi bolt on to get the services you need from your iPhone.. without the wifi it's pretty limited

or am I missing something?
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

when I check my o2 url if shows that I have xxxmb out of 500mb available, it used to be 200mb
also see viewtopic.php?t=24150&highlight=500mb
But the Text and Web tariff has a different useage policy to the Web Bolt-on.
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

can anyone on text and web check their balance and confirm what the amount is please
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

Just look at the terms and conditions it tells you what the fair usage policy is.
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

I have, it doesn't

19. Unlimited allowances are subject to an excessive usage policy
Highlighted
Anonymous

It's 500.

The Text and Web Tariff gives the user 500mb of free internet usage and 12000 text messages per month.
After October this will continue unless the user opts out, in which case it will revert back to 300 (or 500 or 12000 texts, depending on the amount you top up) and no mb internet (So, basically, don't opt out).

I can confirm this as when I send 'Balance' to 20202 I receive the following reply:

1 of : TEXT AND WEB FREE MONTHLY ALLOWANCE -
10273 messaging units & 499.3MB left which will expire 20 Nov.
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

Like Jamieleets said, I can confirm that:

Unlimited texts = 12,000
Unlimited internet = 500 MB
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 text and web?

Im now on Text and Web and have confirmed this by texting 'balance' to 20202. O2 have not taken 15 pounds off my balance tho. Is this correct???