Did you mean: 

O2 refresh

Katie3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

This morning I’ve seen on my account I can start a new o2 refresh contract and my current contract will be paid off by o2 in order for me to make use of this.

Now, to me this sounds too good to be true that they’re willing to wipe my current contract so I can take out a cheaper contract on o2 refresh.

Please can someone shed some light on this as I don’t feel like I’m getting anywhere with o2 themselves!!!

Thankyou!
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144649 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Katie3 

Yes it's a genuine offer.

It means you are committing to O2 for a new contract so they will pay off your old contract to upgrade with them directly.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144649 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Katie3 

Yes it's a genuine offer.

It means you are committing to O2 for a new contract so they will pay off your old contract to upgrade with them directly.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Katie3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ohh okay! Thankyou !!
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144649 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
Welcome wink

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4