Did you mean: 

O2 open problems - Barclays

RobinC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
I have been trying to register for o2 open discount with Barclays for a week and a half. I do not have a work email and the option to upload a payslip does not appear when I try to register. I have had a few web chats and I just keep getting advised to ring 202 or go into store. I went into store and was told to ring 202 as they couldn’t help. I’ve made calls to 202 and each time I have just been told this has been escalated and someone will ring me back within 48 hours and I’m still waiting after over a week.
Hope somebody can help
Thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Hi @RobinC check the help guide here to ensure you are following all correctly https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/... but otherwise you need to keep chasing O2 for help http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Code Check and confirmation process: You can text OPEN followed by the company name to 61202 and it will confirm your eligibility and the O2 Open code to use. Make sure you try different variations of your company name if unsuccessful with one version. ie, NHS, health service, health trust, etc.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

RobinC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the reply, I’ve followed the guide to the letter. It accepts my code and confirms Barclays is the company name but only gives me the option to supply work email not upload payslip.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It shouldn't be necessary to resolve such a simple issue, but if customer services aren't doing their job to help you, I would raise a complaint.
If you use the Resolver option you should get a quicker response https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5