cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 live help transcript

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a copy of this. I just spoke to o2 live chat about the replacement and return of a faulty phone, guy said i would recieve an email of details but nothings came through as yet and i presumed it would be instant, i just would like something in writing as proof another phones on the way, ive c+pasted the chat for myself but i suppose theres no proof that way

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Unfortunatly somtimes they're pretty useless doing things they say they will.

I believe all transcripts are saved for a period of time. I'd advise starting a new chat and asking for the transcript of your previous chat to be emailed to you.

For future refrence if you click end chat a form appears where you can enter your email address to recieve the transcript. Always get it within 5 minutes.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Check your junk mail. Mine always ended up in there.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

nothing there either but thank you

Message 3 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
😞 sorry about that. Did you fill in the form at the end of the live chat? Or was it just the guy saying he'd email it?
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

just the guy said he would email it and that there would be a copy on my account too but i cant see it anywhere if i log in unless he means there end, either way no email. Just worried cause he said a new phone would be sent to me and id recieve a call to get details how to send the other one back, dont want to wait too long incase i dont hear and i cant get the replacment.

Message 5 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Unfortunatly somtimes they're pretty useless doing things they say they will.

I believe all transcripts are saved for a period of time. I'd advise starting a new chat and asking for the transcript of your previous chat to be emailed to you.

For future refrence if you click end chat a form appears where you can enter your email address to recieve the transcript. Always get it within 5 minutes.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

ah i didnt realise that i just closed the window rather than hit end chat. I will start a new one and see if they will send it on, hopefully all goes ok and the next phone i recieve hasnt been used!, thanks for your help slight_smile

Message 7 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Let us know how you get on:)
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i spoke to someone else on Live chat and was told a copy of original transcript would be sent within 30 mins, almost an hour later and nothing. I ordered an identical phone last week from car phone warehouse and it arrived no problems, wish i had bought two from there now.

Message 9 of 9