Did you mean: 

O2 cancellation

Mullac95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find cancellation rights for O2.

I haven't been able to receive calls or texts since roughly September 23rd.

There have been a bundle of errors from O2 since I joined which included them messing up when I joined back in march.

Them cancelling my SIM when they sent me a new one to fix above issue but promising that it would still be usable.

Plus above issue of no calls or texts since September.

They stated that network team would contact to solve issue within 5 w/ds on the 14th October.

Still nothing and I have set up a complaint which complaints team emailed to say they would get in touch within 7 w/D's and it is now just shy of 4 weeks since complaint sent.

It looks like that I'm inevitably going to ombudsman as they are not even trying to fix issue even though I have been as far as Birmingham ( Bridgend based) and still same issues persist.

I have also tried new SIM card, network reset and swapped Sims with my partner and her SIM worked I my phone so I know phone isn't the issue and my SIM still didn't work in hers.

Just want to know whether I have any rights to cancellation cause I feel like I should after just shy of two months of issues and no attempt of a fix 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6817 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1524 Solutions

The terms and conditions have things we'll sewn up

Put in an Official Complaint but also go through Resolver part way down the page.

That will give you evidence to take to the ombudsman service

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36570 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1631 Solutions