cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Misleading Offer of 20% Student Discount

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am a student of the University of Northampton and renewed my O2 refresh contract in October last year. Despite applying for the discount twice and numerous calls to customer service who are based in Cape Town-South Africa, the company has yet to fix this mess. I went on to chat to the Facebook team and sent them a screen print to support my claim of applying twice and it also lead to no where.
Joining the network was the biggest mistake I have ever made. 24 months sounds like a lifetime but it's not and I will use my position and influence in the student union to campaign vigorously against students joining the network. I will publish the conversations and all evidence on social media to stop students from being duped by O2.
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Well, would nt be my first option. But.. If O2 didn't offer that communication channel..
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 21 of 22

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Yes but Facebook. ...really?

This was my point Steve...they never take any complaint on board from either Twitter or FB...they just advise and direct people to the correct link (which is usually found on here anyway) You can apparently DM them on Twitter...but FB is slow to respond. When the forum went offline once I posted on FB...they answered 24 hrs later. This is no way a criticism of those manning the site. ....it was just the wrong place to post about the issue.

Anyway...back on topic....my apologies...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 22