Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Application

cgg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

On Thursday I bought a pay monthly phone. Since I don't have credit score, O2 asked me to pay a deposit - fine for me. So I had the first phone payment + deposit charged in my bank account. I also got an email "We've received your order. You're all set." and the my order contract "Your Legal Document.". 

However, today I got a new email with the following information: 

"Thank you for your email about your recent application for a contract with O2. 

As well as our credit scoring system, we use business policies to assess all new applications. You didn’t meet our criteria so we were unable to accept your application.

As our business policies are commercially sensitive I am unable to discuss the specific reason why we rejected your application."

What does it mean? If I'm not receiving my phone, why it was charged? Many thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144682 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@cgg 

If you failed the checks your money will be returned in 4 to 5 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @cgg 

Hope this link helps to answer any questions https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/refunds

Stacey slight_smile 

signature
Message 3 of 3