Did you mean: 

Internet access

Lisa3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
I want to restrict which Internet sites can be accessed on the phone I have a contract with for my son. Can't seem to find any 02 contact details. Can anyone help please or advise if this is something I can do?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Lisa3 

Restrictions are on unless removed. 

You can also contact customer service to apply a spend cap and bar all charge to mobile payments Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Lisa3 

Age restrictions are enabled by default so under 18's cannot access illegal or gambling sites when using mobile data.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Lisa3
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks however my son is over 18 but contract is in my name so don't want any extra costs lol
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Lisa3 

Restrictions are on unless removed. 

You can also contact customer service to apply a spend cap and bar all charge to mobile payments Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Lisa3
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you will contact customer services
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Welcome

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6