Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer

GillK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded my phone over a week ago and transferred to O2. My previous network provider gave me a PAK code but I am still waiting for my number to transfer over. I was told this would take 24 hours. Any idea when this will happen?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@GillK 

If the request was successful you would have received a text giving you a date for the change. 

If no text was received, you need to chase it up with customer service Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Nothing will happen over the weekend so call them Monday as early as you can and it should be done by Tuesday if the process hasn't been started yet. As said, you should get a text telling you the day it will happen.

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @GillK , how are you doing today? It would be lovely to hear how you're getting on with the number transfer. Did you make any progress with that since you last posted?

Message 4 of 4