Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New phone

Got new phone in the morning how long does old phone take to stop working and the new phone to start being able to make calls etc

cjc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About my bill

I've tried to phone o2 many time a but I can't get a hold of anyone to talk about my payment for my latest bill. Who can I speak to resolve my problem?

Akara13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can somebody sort this please? Very disappointed.

I’m incredibly disappointed in the customer service I’ve received this past month.I ordered a new iPhone on O2 refresh. Around a week later I decided to cancel. I was told it was on two separate phone calls. I even received an email from the store sa...

Kim8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit

I have now been waiting a lot longer than advised for my deposit being returned. I was told originally when purchasing in December it would have been February. I was then told in February someone gave me false information in store and would be March ...

Ey59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

I have my upgred on my phone.i have done it this morning, ordered my new phone with day after delivery before 10.30 am.its 17.30pm has not dispatchet yet.do i have my phone by tomorrow?Thanks

Sandor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost sim

Hi New phone just bought with new 02 contract to replace existing one. Phone arrived with a new nano sim, which I have lost. I cant get in touch with O2. Tried getting a new nano sim off Amazon but texts to 22202 SWAP dont transmit. Any ideas about w...

cakukuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I spoke to someone on Thursday last week about my bill they said they would put my account on hold till I can pay on the 9th I’m working as a nurse for nsh and partner is self employed so I’m the only income now they said it was fine I could pay on t...

Kim1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LOST PHONE - NO HELPLINE

with all the helplines currently down (understandably), how can i report a lost phone?? any ideas?? i have no way of getting a replacement until i speak to o2. i have even tried to order an upgrade, but it is asking for a verification code sent to......

GEORGEKC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos