Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Porting Problem

James2024
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I submitted a request to port my number from Tesco Mobile to O2 on Friday 12th April. The port was due to take place on Monday 14th April. I received both a text and email to confirm this. On Monday 14th I lost signal on my Tesco Mobile sim but the number has still not been transferred to my new O2 sim. As of today Sunday 21st April this has still not happened. I have called O2 three times this week and each time I am being told to wait 48 hours as the porting is in the processing stage. I am so frustrated. All I want is my number brought over from Tesco Mobile. Please can someone from O2 look into this for me and do the necessary. I have already submitted a complaints form but this takes up to 7 working days to be reviewed!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7938 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

Bad news is complaints are taking weeks not days and whilst they are open customer service often refuses to help further

I'll ask our Forum Manager to take a look but now an official  complaint has been lodged their hand may be tied.

@Dave-O2 Can you help?

Keep an eye out after the weekend

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126018 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@James2024 

No porting takess place over the weekend. You just have to perservere with O2 I'm afraid.

We're just customers like you but it sounds as if you need someone to access your account which can't be done from the forum.

All methods of contacting O2 are here Guide: How to find help & contact O2

Try using the socials as well as calling. All links in the guide given

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 792 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Thanks @Enlli 

@James2024 Can you please drop me a PM with the mobile numbers involved and I'll take a closer look 😁

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 4 of 4