Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now can’t text Heart Radio!

MrsH1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve never had a problem texting Heart radio (82122)… for the past few months I can’t. Says ‘Not Delivered’ in red EVERY time. 
Spend cap never reached now…(none used!!!) and no blocking to premium rate numbers. Not changed settings or phone or contract!!!! Called 02 three times now and all promise to ‘look into it’ and no one has ever got back to me. So annoying. 
I have an iPhone 12 Pro. 
Can anyone help??! Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MrsH1 

Try your sim in another phone to see if you can text them.

It will help troubleshoot where the issue lies.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

MrsH1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply. I have tried my Sim in my daughters iPhone and it still comes up ‘Not delivered’ 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MrsH1 

Assuming you have checked the number you are sending to is valid, this would suggest an account issue.

I'll ask @O2Lisa to check for you in the morning.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

MrsH1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The number is valid… it’s the same one I’ve been texting for years without a problem. 
I’ve spoken to 3 separate 02 customer service people who have checked my account and there’s no blocking to premium rate numbers, and I haven’t spent any of my £10 spend cap in the past few months (as I haven’t been able to send any texts to the radio stations) 

They even removed the spend cap temporarily and got me to try and still it wouldn’t send!  Look forward to any help from @O2 Lisa. 

Message 5 of 6

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 😊

@MrsH1 I'll message you privately and check over your account for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6