Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving SMS/Calls

egd97
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve been having endless issues since porting from Vodafone to O2 at the end of October. Due to an error in the porting process I was unable to receive SMS and calls. This was finally rectified (after about 3 weeks) after speaking to O2, but started occurring again last Monday. I went to O2 to get a new sim on Friday to see if that would help but I’m still not receiving SMS or calls. I’ve tried everything myself to get it working, including resetting network settings, logging in and out of iCloud, rebooting my phone/testing my sim in different phones but nothing is helping. I've called support multiple times and they're 0 help, and I can never get through to agents on the app chat.
I need to receive SMS/OTPs to verify bank cards/accounts, etc. so need to get this sorted asap otherwise I'll be changing network providers. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 6

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @egd97 since it sounds like you've already contacted customer service, I'll tag an advisor here on the forum who may be able to help.

@O2Sarah- could you take a look at this for @egd97?

Message 3 of 6

egd97
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Breanna, can see @O2Sarah- isn't online. Is there anyone else who can look into this in the meantime?

Message 4 of 6

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Sure @egd97! Sorry @O2Sarah-  wasn't able to pick up yesterday.

@O2Georgina can you take a look at this please?

Message 5 of 6

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Breanna 

@egd97  I will send you a private message now

signature
Message 6 of 6