Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner

Re: its getting ridiculously better...on joke

oh yes its getting hirariously painfull...so switch the phone this morning and guess what?

no service.

go to the shop, find out the process hasnt go throught, after obvious question from the guys like have you got sim card in?? anyway after explaining that your tech guru did the transfer for me becasue the online system was on technical issues usless, we had to start over again, for both phones.

I am going on ski hollidays tomorow and still not sure if we will have the world in the tips of our hand....

but he promised me it will work like the other guy yesterday joy

Former Staff

Hi @faborson, just wanted to check how you're getting on with this as it's been a few days - did you manage to sort things out with customer service in the end or are you still stuck?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Hi Marjo

Nearly, while on skiing hollidays my wife's number still show the new number and not the old tranfered one, which we asked to keep, and she had to explain everytime the situation!! so I wait till monday to ring back again...

Former Staff

Hi @faborson that sounds frustrating Smiley Sad Did you get any progress with this on Monday? Please let us know and if you didn't, I'd like to send you a PM (private message on this forum) to get a few additional details to see if we can help on our end to speed things up for you together with our Gurus.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

hi Marjo

its all sorted thanks, its my fault on that one, just needed to change the number on the iphone setting...simple, obviously the sim card cant change itself the number....

Former Staff

Wonderful news, glad it got sorted in the end! Smiley Very Happy Thanks for coming back to update us on it, much appreciated. thumbsup

I hope you enjoyed the skiing! smiley

signature

Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,312

@faborsonwrote:

hi Marjo

its all sorted thanks, its my fault on that one, just needed to change the number on the iphone setting...simple, obviously the sim card cant change itself the number....

Sshhh. ...If anyone asks it's O2's fault...right...? 😉