Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a good start

faborson
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Move from EE yesterday and order  two new contract for me and my wife, so I had to do 2 differents orders??

Choose pick up from store on the first iphone as I thought it wil be quicker but message stated 2 to 3 days, compare to next delivery on the second  phone. So I chat help online sometie quicker but he said I had to call and they will change the delivery mode.

I rang and first problem she coulndt find my order, check again, then inform me after yes we could help you with that, check with manager, no we cant, so I ask to speak to the manager who just directly said sorry we cant do that, you need to cancel the order and restart again. I ask how come one of the staff said yes and their side is no? Hes not sure but ask if I want to cancel, but then add I am not sure I will give you the handset as your credit report is not one of the best!!! I was chocked then? how this come to the discussion? first I never been in trouble with my finance, second I was a bit ennoyed someone else just poke around my private finance situation. Anyway I said I wil pick it up from the store, easier and to be honest I wanted to cut short before loosing it.

next thing and you know it, I go online to check my credit report, pay £14.99 and I could see I have 999 score! 1 negative which is the electoral roll, as a french citizen I dont need to be on it.

So my first day with O2 and already it doesnt look good...

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

faborson
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

oh yes its getting hirariously painfull...so switch the phone this morning and guess what?

no service.

go to the shop, find out the process hasnt go throught, after obvious question from the guys like have you got sim card in?? anyway after explaining that your tech guru did the transfer for me becasue the online system was on technical issues usless, we had to start over again, for both phones.

I am going on ski hollidays tomorow and still not sure if we will have the world in the tips of our hand....

but he promised me it will work like the other guy yesterday joy

Message 11 of 17

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @faborson, just wanted to check how you're getting on with this as it's been a few days - did you manage to sort things out with customer service in the end or are you still stuck?

Message 12 of 17

faborson
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi Marjo

Nearly, while on skiing hollidays my wife's number still show the new number and not the old tranfered one, which we asked to keep, and she had to explain everytime the situation!! so I wait till monday to ring back again...

Message 13 of 17

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @faborson that sounds frustrating 😞 Did you get any progress with this on Monday? Please let us know and if you didn't, I'd like to send you a PM (private message on this forum) to get a few additional details to see if we can help on our end to speed things up for you together with our Gurus.

Message 14 of 17

faborson
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

hi Marjo

its all sorted thanks, its my fault on that one, just needed to change the number on the iphone setting...simple, obviously the sim card cant change itself the number....

Message 15 of 17

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Wonderful news, glad it got sorted in the end! grin Thanks for coming back to update us on it, much appreciated. thumbsup

I hope you enjoyed the skiing! smiley

Message 16 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@faborsonwrote:

hi Marjo

its all sorted thanks, its my fault on that one, just needed to change the number on the iphone setting...simple, obviously the sim card cant change itself the number....

Sshhh. ...If anyone asks it's O2's fault...right...? 😉

Message 17 of 17