Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: No signal/unable to connect to network

No signal at my desk in Guildford ... despite the fact everyone else in the office has fully working phones. Even the guy next to me. Have a telephone interview and no other way of contacting them!
Anonymous

Thanks for the update, my signal keeps on coming and going, fingers crossed they fix it sooner rather than later!
Anonymous

No signal in West London... rather unhappy!!
Anonymous

I remember a had a similar problem several weeks ago where I had no reception at work and on the way home, but a few houses away from home everything was fine. When I called o2, they told me to switch off 3G as there was a problem with it in the area. You might try that.
Anonymous

Sadly no signal at all, even with 3G off, sim out and cleaned and phone rebooted. Smiley Sad
Anonymous

It's a pity. At least the phone would work on 2G... Mine did then. I'm dreading going home from work now haha.
Anonymous

Im in NW london and have just lost signal. When trying to find the O2 customer service number to call from a landline their website was acting strange too. Like web pages not being able to be found. Or none existent
Anonymous

Same here and I use my phone a lot for business so this is really frustrating as I could be missing calls from new clients! Could somebody from O2 please tell us what is going on and give us an update at least????!!!!!!!! I am in Berkhamsted, West Hertfordshire.
Anonymous

i have no signal either, im in bristol area Smiley Sad and tried to contact others on o2 from landline and just tells me there is a fault sucks!
Anonymous

same problem in grimsby doing my head in O2 SORT IT!