cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service in France

Anonymous
Not applicable

my wife is in france phone says no service she has used it before at the same place.I am unable to contact her

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147141 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

my wife is in france phone says no service she has used it before at the same place.I am unable to contact her

She needs to check the local network for faults, remove clean & replace her sim card, check her sim card in another phone if possible etc.

Help thread here by adamtemp64 where some info only relates to O2 in the UK but same principles for any network.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-everyone/m-p/593752#U593752

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147141 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

She needs to check the local network for faults, remove clean & replace her sim card, check her sim card in another phone if possible etc.

Help thread here by adamtemp64 where some info only relates to O2 in the UK but same principles for any network.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-everyone/m-p/593752#U593752

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2