cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service abroad

Anonymous
Not applicable
We have two O2 pay monthly iPhone 7's one works fine in the USA, the other shows no service. O2 customer service tell me it's fine, then just cut me off when it gets too difficult. Pretty rubbish service. Any ideas O2?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions
Glad you got sorted.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 125816 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Turned out O2 had added a roaming bar in error after all. Doubt it would have got fixed if it wasn't for posting on here so thanks all!
Graeme

Hi @Anonymous Pleased to hear we helped in some way at least...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93942 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Dee-ess
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the exact same problem. I am in africa and o2 obviously have put an international roaming bar on my business account because neither of the phone on the account have any signal. I have borrowed someone else’s phone twice at great expense to try and get it sorted but O2 say everything is ok and cut me off. I cannot do anything else as we have no access now to any other comms than internet WiFi. 

Message 14 of 15

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7848 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

Duplicate Post

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 15 of 15