Did you mean: 

No network

TillyTrott
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

There has been a faulty mast in my area for 5 days and live chat help is just not able to give any useful information!  does anyone have an alternative method of getting help from o2 I am getting very frustrated my phone once out of this area is fine.  o2's site says the mast is faulty and they are working on it!  since Sunday!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23040 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

O2 don't usually give estimates on how long a repair will take. If it's any comfort to you, at least you know that they're aware of the problem and that they're working on it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23040 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

O2 don't usually give estimates on how long a repair will take. If it's any comfort to you, at least you know that they're aware of the problem and that they're working on it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have at next to no service the last 3 days and the week before it was getting worse and worse.  I went through the O2 guru chat and was also told there was a faulty mast and it was being worked on.  He wouldn't give an estimate on when it would be fixed, just that it was high priority.  I hope it's soon, because the phone is virtually unusable.

Message 3 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I hope it's soon, because the phone is virtually unusable.

Patience is a virtue, it will take as long as it takes, parts, access to the site and many other reasons can cause delays but O2 won't want it down any longer than you do.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 4