Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

International SMS with Unlimited SMS April 2009

Recently I noted that the contract which I was sold doesn't match the tariff that I have. I have asked O2 to correct this.I had ordered a tariff from April 2009 which had unlimited texts. Instead due to an error on the third party's part I got 500 te...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I block a caller?

Can anyone tell me how I block a caller? There is someone who calls me constantly and I need to know how I can block him from calling my number.Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't connect to mobile internet

I've just bought a Sony Ericsson W995, and i'm having loads of problems connecting to email and mobile internet. I've downloaded the settings several times, but I keep getting a connection error message. My previous phone was a Samsung Jet and I had ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing my contract

Hi I'm currently on an 18 month contract with 02 due to expire at the start of september. I'm wanting to change my phone and go on to a contract worth £30 a month, i spoke to someone in the 02 store and she told me i would have to pay of the remainin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do i find out?

I have just been told by customer service that i now only get 500mb of internet with text and wed, i have never been told this before and have just had a text saying i am nearing the limit.I don't know how i have reached the limit as i only check my ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

i don't know my number!

Hey people. Alright, I bought a Samsung Tocco Lite. the 02 Sim wasn't the one i wanted so I requested another one. Problem is I've thrown everything away because of moving out and I can't find my new 02 number!! Is there anyway I can find out what my...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity pay as you go

I have a simplicity sim, I get 200 mins amonth and 350 texts....I can phone other 02 friends for free. Am going to New York next week. Can I still phone for free/use my free minutes back in England?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyal Customer...more benefits?

A friend on O2 who has been with them for a couple of years has recently been told that as a loyal customer, they are now giving her 50 free minutes alongside her usual tariff...We're on the same tariff, and I've been a loyal customer for about 6 yea...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

iphone tarrifs

can someone tell me , i got my iphone when you only got 500 text messages now they come with unlimited can i change to unlimited free of charge?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

penalised for upgrading

4 months into a Simplicity online 30 contract (a phone for my daughter) I want to upgrade to an iPhone and will renew for 18 months. Is it really correct that I have to buy out the balance of my 12-month contract for over £200 when I am committing to...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos