Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! changing tarrif

Having been loyal to One2One/T-Mobile for over 20 years, I have finally changed to O2 & now have a full signal everywhere ! Hurrah !GigBites don't mean anything to me, so I had no idea what to sign-up for. So I did the 2GB option.But, in a month - us...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just changed tariff not sure what that means

Hey everyone, Title says it all really, last june (feels like a lifetime ago) i got my hands on my xperia z2 the contract cost me (back then) £38pm and that was for unlimited calls txt and 1 gig of data with 4g. Over the weekend i was contacted by or...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

So man scam

I have been charged £30 for entering a competition that I had no idea I was entering . I received 2 texts to tell me I had been charged £30. There was an email with the word help next to it which I promptly mailed . I received a call later that day i...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End contract change supplier

Eligible for upgrade from April 4 th been told I need to give 30 days notice to change supplier but told I can only do via phone. Been trying to speak to someone to terminate my account on April 9th but kept on hold for ages and no one to speak to. L...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT Invoices

How do I obtain a VAT invoice please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay month mobile telephone and Tablet Payg

i have had a pay month SIM only for ao few months nowand recently purchaded a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and decided to gi with o2 for this device. However not sure on how to set it up. do i need to activate the SIM as attempts to send and receivw text0 me...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill info

Hi all, just wondered if the bill date on My O2 is the date the direct debit is taken or whether it is purely the bill production date and the dd is taken a few days later? Only ask as switched networks for the first time in 10 years to O2 today. Man...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

feedback on live help

I was going to give feedback on my live help chat but left the page by mistake!! How do I get back??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Like to switch phones but don't know best way to go about it

Hi, I got a new phone back in Sept '14 LG G3. Its now March/April and I've had issues with the phone freezing/being unresponsive and I've tried a number of hard resets but it eventually ends up happening again. I've also never really got ''used'' to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspect vat refund email

Today I receved an email saying "In response to an increase in VAT in the EU and currency changes, and as a result of last week's VAT-related price change, it has come to our attention that between Oct 2012 and Oct 2014 there was a system error which...

• 373 replies
  • 0 kudos