Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No emails

Zoey2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I got passed for monthly contract today over the phone to customer services, she said its all gone through and phone should come tomorrow, got read out all t&cs and set up for online account and delivery off my phone will be tomorrow, but I haven't received any emails from O2 Confirming this or my direct debit guarantee which she said would be emailed is this normal as its been passed over the phone and not online?? Thank you
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Zoey2 you'll get your dispatch email later today and a copy of your agreement posted out to you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Zoey2 you'll get your dispatch email later today and a copy of your agreement posted out to you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Zoey2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Aww ok thank you 😊
Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23035 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Zoey2 If you don't receive a dispatch email today, it's highly likely that the phone you want is out of stock. O2's stock reporting isn't live, but O2 are happy to take customer's money and have them wait. We see posts from many people who have had that experience.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

Zoey2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Heyy, I received a text before from DHL saying I'm phone will be delivered and it's no appearing on my o2 account but not had a email yet so that should come shortly, thank you
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
The emails usually get sent out between 7 to 8pm

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6