cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 3G/Data/Calls/Messages 03/10/2013

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all!

I have an iPhone 5. Could anyone help please? This started happening at roughly 12.30pm.

Suddenly, there was no "o", "E" or "3G" symbol on my phone although it does display a normal bar strength of normal signal.

However, I cannot make calls - it says "Call failed" straight away. I cannot access the internet at all. I cannot send or receive texts at all!!!

Could anyone help please?

Thanks

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

Let me know if the situation changes for you and I'll try and get some info as soon as I can.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive had no 3g since 1pm was working fine up until 1pm & then nothing since! I find this very frustrating that it is happening to certain peoples numbers as a work colleague is on o2 & has perfect 3g.

Do we get any sort of compensation or anything - No chance i bet

Message 12 of 108

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

We’re looking into this as we speak. All the latest info will be here: http://status.o2.co.uk/

Please update the thread if things improve for you

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 13 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wouldn't have something to do with switching on London's 4g would it? slight_smile
Message 14 of 108

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27886 Solutions
Maybe they need another 50p in the meter wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 15 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Literally been a waste of time today without a phone. Might have to start carrying two around with me when working???!!!!

Message 16 of 108

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27886 Solutions
Situation appears to be improving now - Might be worth rebooting your phones to see if service returns....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 17 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nothing is improving for me yet & re booted my phone several times
Message 18 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had no 3g since about 1.30 have tried rebooting my phone as suggested but still nothing  - lack of updates is extremely frustrating

Message 19 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Surely there has to be some good will from o2 for the inconveience this has caused. I'm not sure on the amount of people this has affected but for now coming up to 4 hours for me personally being affected, I am hugely annoyed by this & yet all we get is 'we are unable to say when it will be fixed' or 'there are enginners working on this right now'. This isnt good enough o2!
Message 20 of 108