cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare Chat Support

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I contacted O2 chat this morning with regards to my upgrade. The phone was due to go to my nearest store. Contacted chat who advised the order is complete and at a different store than where I ordered it to. I called the store and they confirmed they didn't have it. Back to chat again I spoke with another advisor. He said as the order is complete I can go to any O2 store and pick up the phone. I called my local store and they stated this is incorrect and I need to wait for the phone to be delivered. I went again back onto chat and the advisor confirmed the order was complete and item was dispatched and will now be in store. I said I had already called them and they didn't have it. She said not to worry, the order is complete. Again, I said all I wanted to know was when the phone would be ready for me to collect. The chat was then ended by the advisor.

Has anyone else had any problems with chat?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeaaahhh...don't use the Chat option for anything thats more complicated that them asking you your name.

The best thing to do is call Customer Services and you'll get to speak to someone who can actually help you slight_smile

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks. I think I will have to. Not sure why they offer chat support when they never resolve the query.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live Chat can help, and have helped alot of people with certain queries and problems, but at the same time we get alot of complaints about the service on here!

The best thing to do if you dont get the help you are expecting is to just call Customer Services slight_smile

Message 4 of 4