Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next day delivery didn't arrive

MightySquirrel
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Really glad you posted about this, as I'm currently experiencing the same problems, and don't have access to a phone (the other bloomin' phone is broken, hence buying a new one!). 

Does anybody know if you can contact the CR team via Skype? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MightySquirrel wrote:

Really glad you posted about this, as I'm currently experiencing the same problems, and don't have access to a phone (the other bloomin' phone is broken, hence buying a new one!). 

No you can't though you could use live chat @MightySquirrel Live chat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MightySquirrel wrote:

No you can't though you could use live chat @MightySquirrel Live chat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MightySquirrel
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Cleoriff, thanks for your quick response!

I had a really weird and frustrating chat on Live Chat this morning with an adviser who claimed they couldn't deal with delivery queries via web, but have just had another go, and this time dealt with somebody who was brilliant and resolved everything in a couple of minutes. 

Apparently, the courier service has changed and the tracking link that was given in my account was incorrect, as it is being delivered via DPD and NOT DHL/UKMail. Seems to be on track for delivery this evening!

Thanks for your advice, I thought I had exhausted that route, but all good now. grin

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@MightySquirrel wrote:

@MightySquirrel Just to clarify, you can use Skype to call customer service if you have credit on your Skype account to make outgoing calls. It's a free number, however, which is 0800 032 1402, but you need to have the facility to make calls on Skype enabled, not just Skype to Skype.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4