cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Day Delivery Now Not Arriving for 4 Weeks & Can't Cancel!

lilcannx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my phone online and specifically chose a phone that was in stock for next day delivery. 3 days later phone still not dispatched. Spoke to customer services this morning and assured me it would be dispatched today, as it had not been dispatched I contacted them again, they said the phone would be out of stock for 4 weeks!! My current phone is not working, I cannot wait 4 weeks for a replacement after ordering it on basis of it being delivered next day. Apparently it cannot be cancelled, this will take 24 - 48 hours. Been with o2 10 years and would honestly not order a phone from them again terrible service

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7800 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

Problem is O2 does not have a live stock system so what it says on the website and what is reality are two separate things

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

KB2304
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same with me though ordered for click and collect and turns out there are major warehouse issues so no deliveries happening and stock all over the place. Call 202 and get them to raise a request to cancel with the technical or back office team and confirm the action in writing via email. Then chase every day.

they are a joke 

Message 3 of 3