cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order accepted? how long until I find out please?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I was wondering if anyone could please offer some advice.

I have just gone through the online process of applying for a contract with 02.

I gave all payment info for deposit and direct debit, accpted and agreed to the legal terms and contract info etc

I received an email shortly afterwards with the standard welcome etc, followed by another email that says thank you for your order with an order number and a download for the confirmation etc

i download this and it says again Thank you for your order, your order has been sucessfully placed order number MSXXXXXX

It says delivery will be Wednesday the 23rd March between 8 and 8 but when I log into 02, it shows nothing at all about my order or any relevant account info?

Does this mean that my order has been successful or is still being processed?

If it hasn't been successful, I will have to go and purchase a small handset for the interim as my previous phone died a horrible death courtesy of a marble tiled floor lol 

Thanks in advance x

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 646 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
The iphone 6s plus Jonsie yes. The SE looks as if it is as fat as the 4 and 4s and I fancy a thinny skinny one this time lol

Its a very rare occasion fo rme to treat myself - kids get the phones, consoles, after school clubs, clothes shopping trips etc and I just be the taxi hahah xx

That's a big step up. Enjoy the phone when you get it. I bought my wife the 6s plus and now it's permanently attached to the end of her arm! Horrified

Message 21 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Enjoy your shiny new phone @Anonymous I have the iPhone 6 myself, love it

Message 22 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
I shall impatiently await the tracking info and the ding dong of the doorbell hahaha

Usually because we live practically in a field in Norfolk, our deliveries don't come until reallllly late lol xx
Message 23 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 125931 Posts
  • 870 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I shall impatiently await the tracking info and the ding dong of the doorbell hahaha

Usually because we live practically in a field in Norfolk, our deliveries don't come until reallllly late lol xx

It will either be UK Mail or DPD who courier it to your front door.....I hope it doesn't snow if you live in a field...Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 646 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol handbags are for girls Jonsie I am a country gal shove it in ya back pocket so maybe I need bigger jeans haha xx
Message 26 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or bigger pockets 

Message 27 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah it arrived as promised in Wednesday 😄😄😄

It's blinking huge compared to my old iPhone 4 but am getting used to it. Service reception is not bad with the signal booster we have and is a bit patchy without but that's country living lol

Didn't know it was all changed to a device bill and a tariff bill though and tried to be clever and pay a chunk in advance lol. Paid to tariff but live help were swift in helping. Gonna pay another chunk try to keep myself a couple months in advance lol xx
Message 28 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 125931 Posts
  • 870 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Good news @Anonymous See they did find you in your field. Enjoy the phone. As you say it was your treat wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 29