cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order accepted? how long until I find out please?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I was wondering if anyone could please offer some advice.

I have just gone through the online process of applying for a contract with 02.

I gave all payment info for deposit and direct debit, accpted and agreed to the legal terms and contract info etc

I received an email shortly afterwards with the standard welcome etc, followed by another email that says thank you for your order with an order number and a download for the confirmation etc

i download this and it says again Thank you for your order, your order has been sucessfully placed order number MSXXXXXX

It says delivery will be Wednesday the 23rd March between 8 and 8 but when I log into 02, it shows nothing at all about my order or any relevant account info?

Does this mean that my order has been successful or is still being processed?

If it hasn't been successful, I will have to go and purchase a small handset for the interim as my previous phone died a horrible death courtesy of a marble tiled floor lol 

Thanks in advance x

Message 1 of 29
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 125928 Posts
  • 1142 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You can track any order from O2 via this route. http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

If you are still worried then give customer services a call...http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Should add also, the deposit was debited from my account immediately prior to the email with successfully placed etc x
Message 2 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 125928 Posts
  • 1142 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You can track any order from O2 via this route. http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

If you are still worried then give customer services a call...http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I know about doing customers new orders and upgrades - everything seems to be fine and you should have a new phone very soon... if you're concerned overall, I'd recommend speaking with Customer Services and give them the order reference MS- number and they can tell you for sure, if it will put your mind at ease slight_smile

Message 4 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you both xx

I couldn't see any kind of info on the my 02 page regarding an order but am I correct in thinking that nothing will show there until a handset has been dispatched?

i will give CS a shout as i will need to ensure I am home tomorrow also or ask a neighbour to keep an eye as I have an appointment at 10am xx
Message 5 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 125928 Posts
  • 1142 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you both xx

I couldn't see any kind of info on the my 02 page regarding an order but am I correct in thinking that nothing will show there until a handset has been dispatched?

i will give CS a shout as i will need to ensure I am home tomorrow also or ask a neighbour to keep an eye as I have an appointment at 10am xx

Yes It usually shows 'In Progress' until dispatched.....but follow my suggestion and give CS a call. Sometimes it may be out of stock so you need to clarify.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you've only just done it then it may need a bit of time to update 

Message 7 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nothing showing as pending hun either just gives me a clickly link for my 02 wifi hotspot xx
Message 8 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Customer services said.....

I can see that the order is in progress and you will get the confirmation email with the tracking number and the order will be deliver within 24 hours

Assume that my application has been accepted yay wink xx
Message 9 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

deleted by me

Message 10 of 29