Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network mast problems near Doncaster airport

Simon1967
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Believe there is an issue with a mast near the airport, causing issues with phone calls not being received etc.  Need my phone for my job and it seems to have been an issue for weeks, all I get from the status checker is that it is being looked at by the 3rd party repair company.  I think may be they have gone on holiday for a couple of months.  Is anyone having similar issues?  O2 please help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
The fact that it is on the status page means that o2 are aware and working on it.
Nothing else can be done to expedite this although it will be fixed as soon as possible.
Meanwhile you can use Tugo or WiFi calling depending on your device.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Simon1967! Sorry to hear you've been having network issues in your area. worried Please do check the above advice from our helpful member MI5. We regularly send feedback from this board over to O2 and will include your comments too!

Message 3 of 4

Simon1967
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for your comments.  Consistently in and out of the office so wi-fi is not always available and the nearest hotspot is 1 mile away.  Will just have to put up with it.

Message 4 of 4