Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Credit not being credited

willyb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anybody else had the trouble with netflix credit not being credited to there netflix account after going through the process to claim the credit?

TIA

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No, mine went through without a hitch.
I'll tag @Martin-O2 to see if he can help you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the mention on this one @MI5

@willyb I'm sure we can get this one sorted for you. I'll need a few details so will drop you a private message. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 12

mmoukiou
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have the same problem, BUT I took the netflix offer in the summer. As I am on sim only contract I was eligible to upgrade again now, so I picked the 20Gb tarrif, which normally cones with the xmas netflix offer. I tried to redeem, the site confirms my number and leads me to the netflix site, but nothing is credited. Is it because I had the offer before? Thank you.

Message 4 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @mmoukiou I'll send you a private message about this one. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 5 of 12

Jimmy
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue after buying a Hotspot on Pay Monthly and being informed that I was eligble for the deal.

Message 6 of 12

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Jimmy, have you already gone through the claiming process? If you are having issue getting through it, it's worth trying to redeem it over mobile data rather than WiFi, as we've seen a few cases where that helped slight_smile

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 7 of 12

Jimmy
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I followed the prompts and had to put my mobile phone number in to get the code as the mobile hotspot I have does not allow me to read messages.
Message 8 of 12

Jimmy
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If i could use my hotspot phone number and have the code sent to my email or mobile number this would help otherwise I will need assistance from O2.

Message 9 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The only way to get the code is to put the hotspot sim into a mobile phone.

Message 10 of 12