Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Need To Update Data Plans

My plan is £18.50 pm and for that all I get is a 100mb data bolt on £3.00. The only other option available to me is 250mb bolt on for £6.00pm which is nowhere near enough as in this day and age everyone runs smart phones which are always connect to the net I've had the galaxy s2 for 2 weeks and when out I don't surf net check fb or anything but already my data allowance went from 100mb to 24.9mb I have since turned my packet data off which just seems to obliterate the idea of a smart phone.

Anyway I digress My issue is other networks introduced unlimited/generous data packages why have 02 choose not to follow suit

The highest data package they offer is 2gb pm which the charge you through the nose for.

I don't mind paying more as long as i get value for money.

Anonymous

Re: Need To Update Data Plans

Slight mistake in what you say. The £6 gets you 500MB and of course you stop paying the £3.

Using wifi, mainly at home, I never get to the 500MB figure. 

Anonymous

when i look on the 02 site it states max is 250mb

Data
Add extra UK data for browsing, emailing and downloading
One-off 100MB UK Data (£3.00 one-off)
One-off 250MB UK Data (£6.00 one-off)
View details about these Bolt Ons
Terms & conditions

and like i said i've never used 3g data and in 2 weeks my allowance has nearly expired.
Anonymous

How old is your tariff? and what is its name as things were changed recently

Anonymous

Does any one know why the all rounder is now 750mb for £6 when i, paying £6 for the all rounder and getting 500mb i also get 20 mms but dont really use them ive been on to o2 seems they wont change it

Anonymous

Asked the same question myself and was also told they wouldn't change it.
Anonymous

o2 seams to of changed the tariffs slightly recently.

lower voice tariffs appear to only be able to have low data bundles.... 100mb

some tariifs the £6 data bundle is 250mb others 500mb or even 750mb....all depending on the tarif/minutes your adding the bundle too.

also i belive you can no longer downgrade tariff once halfway through your contract like you could previously.

correct me if im wrong with any of that....