Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My recent upgrade woes....

iphone4sir
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 160 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Even after years of frustration with 02 I decided to refresh with them last week (one last time!).  When I upgraded I initally went through to the retention line as I'd been offered 24m 20GB tarrif with Vodafone for approx £54 a month with the iPhone 8Plus.

After swithering a bit I called O2 and they said they couldn't match it but would offer £56 for 24m 20GB data.  I called back a few days and they stuck to the offer saying it was 10GB data but I'd get the extra 10GB free.  All fine and well...until...

I've been on the My O2 App and it only ever mentions 10GB of data so i called the helpline who said "Oh, you need to go up to 30GB to get that free" er.. I don't think so, luckily on both calls I asked them to confirm i was getting the same deal as before only at a reduced cost - they've listed to my calls and agree but as of last Thursday I've not heard a sausage from them.

I take it I'm right to dispute this since I was promised the extra 10GB data?  I'm still in my cooling off period til next Tuesday so I've threatened to cancel unless it's resolved...

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Well that's good to hear that they actually admitted you were misled and have corrected it smirk

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 32 of 32