Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

My payment

My bill on the o2 site says that my payment is duo n the 24th, but i just looked at my bank balance and its already been taken out under the date of the 25th of october, which is next monday.
Is this normal?
Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,092

Re: My payment

If a direct debit is due to be taken at the weekend, it will take on the next working day. If you check your bank account, it should show as pending.
Anonymous

It depends which bank it is, it may not show as pending but may actually have been processed. Some actually run mondays credits/debits on the Saturday or Sunday. This works both ways because a transfer in (say wages) will be credited 'early' as well.
Anonymous

My bank does this with my direct debits, a company stakes a claim for money about 3 days before it actually claims the money, so it's effectively showing they've got hold of it, but it will be taken on the date.
Anonymous

Some banks actually do the debit/credit 'early' at the weekend. You can check what the position is likely to be by looking at your terms and conditions.
For example, monday's credits go in on Sunday afternoon for many Lloyds customers.
Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,092

Some banks actually do the debit/credit 'early' at the weekend. You can check what the position is likely to be by looking at your terms and conditions.
For example, monday's credits go in on Sunday afternoon for many Lloyds customers.

Got to agree, my salary always goes into my account on a Friday if payday falls on a weekend or Bank Holiday Monday.