cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My pay monthly has disappeared from my account.

Aska
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My pay monthly info was on a different account however, another number was added to that account which caused my number to strangely disappear. Because of this, I created a new account but I cannot add my details to this account as it says it is already registered with another account which does not make any sense since if I try to 'transfer' the pay monthly from the other account, it's not available. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

I will tag the O2 online account advisors who will be on at 8 am tomorrow to help you get this resolved.

@O2Georgina or @O2Elliott can you please advise @Aska 

Alternatively you can try calling yourself in the morning. Below is the advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Other available numbers can be found here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

Because you're not buying anything, O2 won't consider your call important, so use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

@Bambino Thanks for the tag, @Aska i will send you a private message so we can look in to your query

signature
Message 3 of 3