Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Direct Debit

Jayboo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You took a payment of £20 on the 3rd of May. I have cancelled this direct debit because when I signed up for pay monthly I insisted my direct debit comes out on the 12th of every month. I have had nothing but inconvenience since I signed up for this plan.

Please ensure this is is the only email address related to this account : [personal details removed]. I don't own any other email account.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10295 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

@Jayboo 

This isnt customer services, and by cancelling your direct debit, you are now at risk of enforcement action, if the bill isnt paid..

To change your date, you need to call the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217

Also remove your email address, as you probably be spammed as nefarious actors scrap public forums for personal data.. 

Post Flagged

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10295 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

@Jayboo 

This isnt customer services, and by cancelling your direct debit, you are now at risk of enforcement action, if the bill isnt paid..

To change your date, you need to call the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217

Also remove your email address, as you probably be spammed as nefarious actors scrap public forums for personal data.. 

Post Flagged

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Jayboo
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks

Message 3 of 3