Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple messages being billed for one overseas text

Iphone7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve sent one text to a relative in USA and now find I’ve been billed for 5 simultaneous messages, all outside of my bundle also I can no longer call out or receive calls maybe linked? It’s chaos !
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions

@Iphone7 I understand why some people are averse to using Facebook or WhatsApp, but I have also suggested other platforms that you can use.

It doesn't really make sense to me to have to pay for something that's available for free, but that's just me, I guess.Confused

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 14

Iphone7
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 thanks, this motioning it was still dead but after periodic reboots it’s back as normal, thanks for the info about the message, the text billing obviously just coincidental.
Message 12 of 14

Iphone7
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 motioning?? Morning.
Message 13 of 14

Iphone7
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Bambino thanks totally agree, I use a variety of platforms to suit the recipients of the message, except in this case the recipient doesn’t use them, only plain text messages so that’s what I send. Not an issue for me, it should only be pence for an occasional text, but it’s multiplied by 5 this time, hopefully CS can explain or I’ll have to revert to my previous provider.
Message 14 of 14