Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone service

Briony
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I paid my airtime bill at 8am my service has still not resumed? I am unable to call o2 because of this??
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Briony If this was a late payment, you need to speak to customer service to remove any bars from your account. You may also have to pay a reconnection fee.

You can call customer service for free from any phone using Skype on 0800 032 1402

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

If you want to avoid problems like this in future, you should consider setting up a Direct Debit. It's one less thing to have to think about every month, and your bill has to be paid come what may. You are advised of any extra charges well in advance, which gives you time to dispute it before the payment gets taken. O2 are ruthless when it comes to non-payment, as you are now probably aware.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
@Briony

It can take upto 24 hours for service to be restored. How did you make the payment?
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Briony If this was a late payment, you need to speak to customer service to remove any bars from your account. You may also have to pay a reconnection fee.

You can call customer service for free from any phone using Skype on 0800 032 1402

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

If you want to avoid problems like this in future, you should consider setting up a Direct Debit. It's one less thing to have to think about every month, and your bill has to be paid come what may. You are advised of any extra charges well in advance, which gives you time to dispute it before the payment gets taken. O2 are ruthless when it comes to non-payment, as you are now probably aware.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3