Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone

Bmibaby
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi today i got an iPhone 7 from car phone warehouse because my local o2 was closed but I’m worried that when I want to upgrade I won’t be able to do it in an o2 store. Is this true , because I want to be able to upgrade in an o2 store
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Of course you will be able to upgrade in an o2 store, or anywhere else for that matter, but only after you have completed the minimum term of your contract or bought yourself out of it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Edit:

@Bmibaby If you bought the phone at Carphone Warehouse it will be a standard 24 month contract, and not Refresh which you can only get directly from O2. You should have at least 14 days from CPW to change your mind, so if you're not happy you can probably return the phone and cancel the contract and start anew from an O2 store or online. I would suggest going in store, as you can see what they have in stock, and online stock is inaccurate.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Of course you will be able to upgrade in an o2 store, or anywhere else for that matter, but only after you have completed the minimum term of your contract or bought yourself out of it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Also, did you upgrade today in carphone warehouse?
If it was an upgrade in store, there is no 14 day cooling off period offered by them.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4