Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data problem

jockdrums
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, Im wondering if anyone can shed any light on my problem. I activated Wifi calling on my Iphonemax pro and since then I have lost the ability to use mobile data even though its showing 4G and full bars on the phone. Any ideas anyone ? I have tried switching the Wifi calling off but it makes no difference. Scratching my head trying to figure out what the problem may be. Many thanks.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123026 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

This is obviously an issue with WiFi calling @jockdrums. Have you rebooted the phone after turning it off?

My only other suggestion is to call O2. They may be able to troubleshoot or reset your account.

All the numbers are in this guide.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

However, there may be someone on here with better technical knowledge than me, who could advise further. Fingers crossed.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@jockdrums 

Could just be coincidental so check for network issues https://status.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 123026 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

This is obviously an issue with WiFi calling @jockdrums. Have you rebooted the phone after turning it off?

My only other suggestion is to call O2. They may be able to troubleshoot or reset your account.

All the numbers are in this guide.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

However, there may be someone on here with better technical knowledge than me, who could advise further. Fingers crossed.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

jockdrums
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi and thank you for your quick reply. Rebooting the phone seems to have cured the problem so many many thanks for taking the time to reply. Stay safe and thanks again. 

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 123026 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Good news @jockdrums 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5