Did you mean: 

Mobile Data not working

GJF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there,
On Monday morning the 4g on Samsung Galaxy S9 stopped working completely and hasn't been working since. When using mobile data the 4g icon is visible at the top of my screen however only one arrow is lit up underneath it. This is the arrow pointing up the way. The arrow pointing down is permanently greyed out. I have reset my phone, force restarted it, reset network settings and it still won't work. Obviously I am unable to take my phone into a store just now so any help/suggestions would be much appreciated!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

GJF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately I do not have access to any other phones which I can try my sim card in and cannot get access to one due to the current situation. I still do not have any access to the internet outside of my wifi within the house and this has been for over a week now. There is no live chat function where I can get assistance, no stores are open and whenever I have phoned 202 I have simply been told a pre recorded message that my call cannot be answered at the minute. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas as to how I can speak to someone from o2 to gain assistance with this?
Message 11 of 12

O2Lorna
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
All you can do is keep trying to call them unfortunately
signature
Message 12 of 12