cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from 02 pay monthly to 02 Monthly

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

This is my first post, so please be gentle with me if this issue is covered elsewhere on the forum.

2 months ago, I bought a new phone and opened a new 02 Pay Monthly contract. My current 02 Pay Monthly contract is due to run out at the end of January 2017.

With my new 02 Pay Monthly came a new mobile number. However, I would like tyo keep my current 02 pay monthly number, but transfer/migrate this number on to my new 02 Pay Monthly contract.

Is this possible? and If so, how do i do this?

I have tried contacting 02 via the 'Live Chat' but dont seem to get any answer.

Would be grateful if any of you 'guru's' could please help.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes you can and the easiest way is to call on 202 and they will transfer it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes you can and the easiest way is to call on 202 and they will transfer it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous How are you getting on? slight_smile Did you manage to transfer your number in the end?

Message 3 of 3