Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone help

Marshallmk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I lost my phone yesterday, it is fully insured etc but in order to make a claim I must provide a police reference number however my local police station is telling me they don't deal with lost phones anymore and I need to contact my provider? I would appreciate any help on this matter as I'm kind of at a loss as with what to do and the O2 online chat appears to no longer be on the website 

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
You're welcome...........
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 24

jonsie
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
You're welcome...........

Don't worry. I have mentioned it via the appropriate channels. upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 24

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Care less tbh.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Care less tbh.......

no nor me.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 24

Marshallmk
  • 12 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the help. I think I have it all sorted now,phone and sim locked and filed a claim with o2' I was told they would get back to me about my claim via email but all I got was confirmation new SIM was sent and then confirmation of a second order operate from sim, would that be the replacement phone? Only there's no description. Thanks in advance

Message 16 of 24

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Only if you had insurance.
Message 17 of 24

Marshallmk
  • 12 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I do yes

Message 18 of 24

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Probably will be then.
Message 19 of 24

Marshallmk
  • 12 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok and once again thank you for all you guy's help, it's very much appreciated 

Message 20 of 24