Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Contacting o2

Trying to contact o2 but when I ring it says invalid number any idea why ?

Jodie6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring number

I placed my order and request to transfer my number to o2 on Friday. Recieved my sim today, when does my number transfer over

Swapping from payg to monthly.

Swapping my dad from payg to monthly. His new sim has arrived but he's worried he'll lose his 12.00 credit on his payg sim. Also he wants to keep his number. How do I do this?

JulieC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

I just bought the new Samsung s20 yesterday and i was given a 'family and friends discount code where i save money off my air time Bill. But it wouldn't let me add it yesterday, can i ring o2 and get them to add it or have I missed the chance? Thanks...

Diddly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending my contract

Hi I am currently on a pay monthly contract and just finished paying for my last month's payment today. I wanted to cancel my contract but its been pretty difficult to get in reach on phone with this hectic period. I would also like to keep my number...

Sanam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

If I am doing a sim swap do I first put the new sim in my old phone or in my new one? Bit confused?

AOKR by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleted a voicemail

I've just deleted an important voicemail by accident. Is there a way to retrieve it? X

Naomi84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claiming money back

I’m waiting on 150 going back into my bank account which I have been charged for sim contract I have never even received been waiting 3 weeks can anyone help on what I should do as I have just spoke to billing and he said he can’t help me and put the...

Mike2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charging a different rate than agreed

i have recently changed tariffs,I was told that because I had been a loyal customer my tariff would be £25 per month instead of the normal £28 a month,I am now being charged £28 per month and there does not appear anywhere to get a satisfactory answe...

Rjfedup by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos