Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing faith with O2

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I am beginning to lose faith with O2. I have been a customer for well over a decade now and used to think the customer service was the best of any utility company I'd dealt with. But recently the standards have seriously slipped. The staff in store are rude, unhelpful and not interested in helping you unless you want to take out a contract for a top of the range phone. They're also clueless on the tech side of things.

Its also impossible to sdpeak to customer service unless you have an hour to spare as the waiting times are always over 30 minutes. And the online chat is ALWAYS busy.

I ordered the new OnePlus 3T for click and collect today and have heard nothing since I placed the order a week ago. If it's not going to be ready on time O2 should be contacting you to let you know, not just make you wait.

Sorry if I sound like I'm ranting but I am not happy and seem to have wasted a day off work now because of O2 unreliability. Its just not acceptable.

Thanks

Steve
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@welshsteve76 wrote:
Hi all, I've put a review of the phone in this topic - http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/OnePlus-3T-coming-to-O2-Pre-order-from-17th-November/td-p/...

I'll have a read later on @welshsteve76 slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 21 of 22

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Absolutely. I'm very happy with it.
Thanks

Steve
Message 22 of 22