cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat and Helpline are down?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have encountered a problem with my bill/account and I am trying to contact customer service through live chat or the helpline for the flexibility. And on both fronts for most of the day, I have been met with a brick wall... i.e 30+ minutes to wait (so I hang up) or the automated messages in live chat, apologising for my wait. I also have letters demanding an amount that I don't recognise be paid, or services will be stopped. Except services remain live, or this post wouldn't be here. What the hell, O2?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

not on PayG

Message 11 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Good luck with your new provider.
Hope you can get through soon.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 17

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry to hear you've struggled to get in contact with customer service. We are experiencing a few issues and are working hard to resolve them, but they are affecting waiting times slightly. Have you managed to get through yet?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 13 of 17

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous posted on another thread here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/Requesting-PAC-code/m-p/1013682/highlight/true#M22725

I suggested he visit the ideas section to post about getting a PAC via My O2..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got through on live chat earlier today twice....exh time after about two minutes and suspiciously, after asking for a PAC code the live chat dropped.

managed to connect at around 12:30pm today  operative was helpful but strangely the reason he couldn't obtain a pac code or connect to the team responsible for issuing them was, and I quote " we are facing issues with obtaining pac code for now, due to some technical upgrade issues"

Sorry but this does not ring true when is the term "some issues" used perhaps it would have been more honest for O2 to admit the issues prominently on their web-site and advise customers not to use help phone lines or live chat until they had, resolved the isues & tested them and advised customers.

Message 15 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous They may well telling the truth and still having issues ...You honestly are not the only one having problems with obtaining PAC codes. We have no idea what caused this major glitch.:smileysad:

Edited to add ...we did mention last night that it should have been displayed on the home page

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 17

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Please feel free to send me a PM and we can have a chat about that and how to get you sorted.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 17 of 17