Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving o2

Ebritton14
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 16 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I’ve got 2 months left of my refresh contract. Thankfully I am leaving and going to another network as o2 seem to turn their heads that there is a problem with the signal here. I am trying to leave now and pay off the rest of my device plan. I’m not sure whether to ring as it seems quite selfish as they are very limited, is there any way I can text them as someone told me you can text a number to leave them and get a PAC code, is this correct?
Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Ebritton14
  • 59 Posts
  • 16 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you Jonsie, very helpful much appreciated!

Message 3 of 14

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Brandon99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 auto-renewed my contract and I've emailed several times and tried to call to cancel or terminate the contract. I stopped my payments going through as they have done nothing to resolve this. They've only stole round £200 from me, luckily it's not a huge amount. Wish there was just a cancel option but there website is so confusing and complicated.
Message 5 of 14

Brandon99
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They had gotten back to one email asking for more details about my account, which I supplied them with and they just ignored it and never resolved the issue
Message 6 of 14

Brandon99
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They have the equipment and data to know if the SIM card registered to the account is being used or not. I've not touched it nor even have it since 2019. Yet they auto-renewed the contract and are expecting me to pay. It was late last year or early this year when I requested to cancel the contract.
Message 7 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Brandon99 

I will tag our account advisors to your post. They will be on tomorrow morning

@O2Lisa @O2Ellie  can you help here please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 14

Brandon99
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unsatisfied with the service they have given me, I wouldn't mind that they have charged me or auto-renewed the contract. The fact that they're so useless and unhelpful genuinely annoys me so much.
I've given all the details they need, just cancel the contract!
Message 9 of 14

Brandon99
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks you and apologies with this! I usually don't voice any issues publicly but nothing was getting done and I'm genuinely upset with the service.
Message 10 of 14