Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just recently changed my number

Emma93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just recently changed my number on o2 i requested a free number change but been told people are still recieving texts from my old number and my number and is still saying invalid when people ring me as my old number still comes up when will my new number be valid for people to Ring?? Help!?
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Stacey
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

@Emma93  If it was done Friday you'll find it will more than likely change tomorrow (tuesday) as thats the next working day. please bare in mind its Easter weekend and any account changes usually happen the next working day. Hope its all done for you tomorrow. If not you'll have to give customer services a call.

stacey

signature

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Emma93 

You need to call customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @Emma93 

When did you request the number change? Also if you're using an iPhone you will need to do something on the phone. Go to settings - Phone- My number- then update to your new number. 

hope this helps

Stacey slight_smile 

signature
Message 3 of 7

Emma93
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello there Stacey I have an huwaei p smart 2019 and changed it on Friday 10th April just need help I'm stuck

Emma
Message 4 of 7

O2Stacey
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

@Emma93  If it was done Friday you'll find it will more than likely change tomorrow (tuesday) as thats the next working day. please bare in mind its Easter weekend and any account changes usually happen the next working day. Hope its all done for you tomorrow. If not you'll have to give customer services a call.

stacey

signature
Message 5 of 7

Emma93
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well my support worker managed to get through on my new number today so it must be working now ,and my therapist managed to get through on the new number too so it must be on my new number now
Thanks for your help Stacey
Emma
Message 6 of 7

O2Stacey
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

No problem @Emma93  I'm so glad its up and running! slight_smile

signature
Message 7 of 7